The submission for Best European Studies is closed now.
Notification letters will be sent out in July.
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of Best European Studies for the 11th Congress of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy.
Three selected investigator-initiated studies initiated by ESMINT members in Europe will be presented during a dedicated session.
Any study with unfinished enrolment can be submitted from the time of positive ethics approval in any European country. Investigators with ongoing pilot/feasibility studies are encouraged to apply too.
Please submit a structured abstract (max. 500 words) that includes following subheadings: aim and hypothesis, methodology, innovation, number and funding. The abstract must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
Proposals may be submitted only via email to email@example.com.
- Hypothesis (0-3 points) – Does it address a gap in the knowledge base e.g. from own literature review or existing good quality reviews highlighting the "gap"?
- Potential impact (0-3 points) – How will it influence practice of Neurointerventions in Europe?
- Methodology (0-5 points) – What measures are taken for limiting the risk of bias? Are there dedicated committees and how are they composed (steering and safety committee, imaging core lab)? Is it a retrospective, prospective cohort study, or a randomized study?
- Innovation (0-3 points) – Are there innovative aspects either of idea, concept or research methodology being employed?
- Number (0-3 points) – What is the number of involved patients and centers? Which countries are involved?
- Funding (0-3 points) – Is the funding based in competitive rigorously reviewed national agency vs charity vs industry vs local institutional funding vs none/inadequate?
Presenters of selected study presentations will have free access to the conference.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via email in June 2019. Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation will be included.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please always refer to the name of the congress as well as your abstract reference number.
Abstract hotline: +41 61 686 77 22 (Monday - Friday during CET business hours)